The quality of your water will greatly affect your family’s health, in addition to the overall wellbeing of your appliances and plumbing lines. By having a water treatment system in place, you are able to save a lot of expenses.
This is why At Your Service Plumbing & Drain Cleaning offers a variety of water treatment services. Speak to our knowledgeable plumbing technicians about which system would work well in your home.
The state of South Carolina is known for experiencing high levels of hard water on account of all the minerals floating through the system. When this build-up is allowed to go untreated, it will have devastating effects. Not only will the water taste extremely unpleasant, but its harsh properties will eventually corrode even the most powerful interior lining of your pipes. Your major appliances, from your water heaters to your ice makers, will also suffer damage.
Just a few examples of the many advantages that come from softening your water supply include:
- Cleaner surfaces within your kitchen and bathroom
- Hair and skin that not only feels softer and smoother, but is stronger and healthier too
- Less need to use so much detergent and soap
- Extended life for major appliances, from your fridge to your garbage disposal
- Drinking and cooking water that tastes purer and fresher
- Reduced waste of water on account of better efficiency from your lines
- Truly clean dishes and clothing, without white streaks or spots
- Longer lifespan for your water lines, drains, and sewers
- Higher efficiency of energy, meaning lowered utility bills
“Great Service!!”- Kelly K.
“Knowledgeable and Fair!”- Brendin R.
“Highly Recommend!”- Rick S.
Preserving Your Family’s Health with Water Treatment Care
Just because your water looks transparently “clean” does not mean it is actually pure. Even though your fresh water supply may undergo some basic treatment to remove large pollutants, the unfortunate truth is that much of the water supply in South Carolina is still filled with hazardous substances.
Over time, these tiny microbes and mineral deposits will not only harm your pipes but will also damage your family’s health. Investing in filtration and purification systems is crucial to protecting your household’s wellbeing.
Some examples of water treatment options you should consider include:
- Absorption filters
- Distillation units
- Mechanical filters
- Sequestration filtration systems
- Ion exchange units, with activated alumina
- Reverse osmosis filtration systems
- Ozone filtration systems
- Activated carbon filters
- Deionization filters
To secure the health of those you care about, do not delay in discussing the pros and cons of each of these systems with experienced water treatment specialists.
Cleaner, Better Tasting Water with a Halo Water System
Every day, we use water to fill our coffee makers, brush our teeth, bathe, cook food, wash dishes and clothes, and more. Without a whole-house water filter and conditioning system, you might also be doing all those daily activities with a dose of contaminants.
At Your Service Plumbing & Drain Cleaning proudly installs the Halo 5, a system that removes contaminants from the water you use throughout your home. The system gets its name from the five stages it uses to ensure every drop is filtered and conditioned to deliver clean, great-tasting water every time you turn on the tap, spigot, and shower.
The Halo 5 provides water that is free of chlorine, chloramines, gases, dyes, fuels, heavy metals, man-made pollutants, disinfectants, pesticides, TTHM, and sodium hypochlorite. Undesirable odors, tastes, and volatile organic compounds are removed. All of this is achieved without the use of any chemicals.
You’ll have peace of mind knowing you and your family have crystal clear water with additional benefits:
- Reduces chlorine and chloramines, meaning no more chlorine taste and smell
- Dissolves existing scale, prevents new scale from forming, and inhibits corrosion
- Leaves important minerals so the water tastes better
- Cleans skin without the slimy film and leaves hair feeling soft
Halo 5 is 100% maintenance-free and backed by a 10-year warranty.